Friday, June 25, 2010

TOY STORY 3



Okay you and your friends are trying to decide which movie to watch. One person likes a classic, another likes a comedy, but another really wants to watch a tear jerker. To top things off all three wants to see an animated movie... I suggest TOY STORY 3!!! OMGOODNESSSSSSS~~~~~ After Agape Christian Fellowship, we all went to see TS3 (in 3D!) and let's just say it was such a tear jerker. I cried at random spots all throughout the movie but the most tear jerking part was at the end (I won't spoil it for you guys :P). Anyways, if you want to see a good movie, DEFINITELY go see toy story 3. Thanks goes out to Alana, Carly, Shou, Chris, and David for watching it with me but a SPECIAL thanks goes out to Jill for crying with me during the sad parts~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment