Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Many personalities


Lately I've been having many different emotions all mixed in one.  Sometimes, it's hard for me to handle all the things going through my head.  I often have to just sit and stare off into space for a little while, doodle, or take a relaxing shower.  By the time I've come back to reality, I realize all the time that was wasted and get upset as a result.  These are my 'I am's lately:


  • I am a coward- someone who will hide behind a wonderfully semi perfected personality of being the content one in society.  
  • I am a phobic- afraid of getting hurt, so always smile through everything and try to push myself down before someone else does.
  • I am a performer- Life is my stage
  • I am a lier- constantly lying to those around me to keep them happy or to keep myself from getting hurt 
  • I am a naive planner- things not going the way I planned makes me anxious and stressed beyond belief. 
  • I am a wishful thinker- Always having expectations of those around me.
  • I am a tired traveler- exhausted from all the acts put up, all the let downs, and unexpected detours. 
  • But in the end... I am a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment