Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Call me


I was listening to the radio today when the DJs were sharing a story about how they've lost contact with some people because they never bothered to give them a call. They went on to talk about how their acquaintances used to call them all the time but have stopped recently. It sort of reminded me of my own text message inbox. Lately I've been so busy with clubs, work, school, home life, and my own personal issues, I haven't taken the time to respond to messages unless it required attention. Maybe my phone is trying to give me a break by breaking down every 5 minutes, but even that should be no excuse on my part.

I used to enjoy keeping in contact with people and giving them a call or a simple text every once in a while. However, all that seems like a chore now... But at the other end of the spectrum, just like the Radio DJs, I have some people in my inbox that have stopped communicating. Why do people forget the other because of lack of texts/calls? I guess it just shows how important you are to them??? Perhaps next time we need to stop blaming the other for losing contact and pick up the phone ourselves every once in a while...

1 comment:

  1. 나 완전 멋진친구아님?
    님이 이걸 올린걸 읽지 않고 알아서 전화했음 호호호
    나 좀 괜찮은 사람 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    근데 니마
    전화가 그냥 끊겼삼
    님 폰 죽었음?
    문자날리셈 ㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete