Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just like water



People are quite like water. The water we drink, the water we feel in, the water that falls from the sky. Like water, people change there ways and form their shape around whatever 'object' they are contained in. We change the way we act around different situations and different environments. Like water, people are easily tainted. Like pure water that gets easily tainted by things like mud, people are easily swayed by the influences around them. Like water, people easily disappear. People come and go in our lives. More often than not, it is hard to keep someone from leaving than to stop someone from coming in. However, like water, people are needed and easy to restore. Although a lot of things are going on in the world, without one another, we would never be able to make through it all. Like water, people can be tainted, but I like to believe that people are born with pure hearts. Therefore, like water, people are easily restored to their original purity.

4 comments:

  1. I think people can be like flavored water, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Interesting. Instead of believing that people are born with pure hearts, I like to believe that people CAN become clean like clean water ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. Just my personal thought haha,
    because the only good thing in me is Jesus Christ.
    But I admit that I used to believe that people were born with pure hearts.

    and yes, flavored water! tehe.
    hmph, I like to be SPARKLLE flavored water. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... Idk... I like to think that people are born pure and that the world makes taints us as we grow. That's why through Christ we can be REBORN and get closer to the purity that He wants us to have?? hahaha IDK maybe that's just my optimistic way or thinking. That's why I think that babies can't talk because they're born too pure for the world ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^haha. yes. I used to believe exactly what you said above actually.
    BTW your last sentence is so you haha.

    ReplyDelete