Tuesday, July 13, 2010

너 아니면 안돼 & Praise you in this storm




It's Tuesday again so I've decided to post some tunes that I've been playing over and over this week!

The first one is 너 아니면 안돼 by 예성 (It has to be you by ye-sung). This music is actually an OST from the popular Korean Drama called Cinderella Sister. I haven't seen the drama series yet but I heard that it's actually pretty good. It has to be you has such beautiful lyrics and plus I Love YESUNG from SUPER JUNIOR! So check it out guys!
It's in Korean so I'll post a translation under the vid.

Today too, as follow my wondering memory
I still lingered at this end of the road

I can't see you again, but you still hold me tight
and Again, I asked about this path

I look up to the sky and pray
I miss you, I want to hold you

chorus:
It can't be if it isn't you
I can't be without you
Being hurt like this, for a day, a month, or years too, it's fine
Even if my heart get worn out, it's fine
It's because my love is only for you.

I can't send you away for the second time
I can't live if I have to forget you

Chorus

My bruised heart is
Screaming at me to find you again

Where are you?
Can't you hear my voice?
To me you're...

Even if I live again..
No matter how many times I am born again
I can't live even for a day if it's without you
The love I'll keep
The one that I love
I...
So for me, it's enough with only you

Because my love is only for you


The second tune that I've been listening to over and over again is Praise you in this Storm by Casting Crowns. One of my favorite Korean Hymn (하나님은 너를 지키시는 자 [God is your protector]) is from the same Psalm so I've been listening to both versions for the past few weeks. Enjoy~




No comments:

Post a Comment